Slip and Fall– They’re the most straightforward premises liability cases that occur when a person slips (trip) and falls on someone’s property. Call Singleton Law Firm today at (770) 889 6010 if you are looking for an experienced and reputable premises liability attorney, Alpharetta.
Highways and local roads are consistently under construction, being repaved or widened, and therefore, there’s no way to avoid construction zones in Alpharetta. Call us today at (770) 889 6010 to speak with one of our construction vehicle accident lawyers Alpharetta.
Pursuing legal claims related to personal whiplash injuries requires proper and well-thought approach. Any victim needs to seek correct advice from an Alpharetta whiplash injury attorney. Call us today at (770) 889 6010 at Singleton Law firm to confirm, retain, and pursue your legal rights after a whiplash injury.
Spine injuries can occur due to blameless accidents, but others are a result of another person’s or entity’s irresponsible behavior. Call us at (770) 889 6010 If you or a loved one has suffered a spine injury due to someone else’s negligence.
- How Do I Conduct A Thorough Investigation After A Bus Accident?August 5, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Qualities To Look For In An Automobile Accident LawyerJuly 29, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Long Term, Short Term, And Prospective MemoryJuly 22, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Recovering Lost Wages After A Spine InjuriesJuly 15, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- After a Car Fire AccidentJuly 8, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Reporting Car AccidentsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:20 pm
- Examples Of Premises Liability Cases #1June 25, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Construction Vehicles Create Risks For Motorists and PedestriansJune 17, 2020 - 11:13 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010