Whether the lawyer represents you is your decision as much as it’s the lawyer’s decision as well. You should find an auto accident lawyer, Alpharetta who you can trust, and feel quite comfortable with. Call us today at (770) 889 6010 to find the best attorney who will fight aggressively for your rights and compensation.
Hiring Auto Accident Lawyer
Hiring Auto Accident Lawyer: First Meeting With an Auto Accident Attorney
Your first meeting with an auto accident lawyer is critical. Make the most out of it and ensure the attorney is the best fit for your case. Once you have decided to hire a lawyer after a car accident, you are probably wondering what your first meeting will entail. There are two essential reasons for this meeting when hiring auto accident lawyer Alpharetta at Singleton Law Firm. The first is for the lawyer to assess your case. The second is for you to ensure you are comfortable having this attorney represent you.
Even if the initial consultation has taken place over the telephone or online, the two of you still need to sit down and talk so that the attorney can have a full picture of the circumstances and facts surrounding your case.
The first step will involve you explaining the damages you have sustained, and the facts of the accident. This conversation will be with an attorney, and/or one of the representatives of the attorney, such as a paralegal or legal secretary.
After you have provided your story, you will answer follow-up questions, such as:
- Have you spoken to anyone else about the accident? This can include first responders, family members, friends, and anyone else involved in the accident.
- Have you spoken to any representatives of the insurance company about your auto accident? If so, which representatives, and what did you tell them?
- What health insurance coverage and/or car insurance coverage do you have?
- Were there witnesses to the auto accident, and if so, do you’ve their contact information?
Also, you will need to offer documents you’ve relating to the accident, such as police reports, car repair estimates/invoices, medical bills, photographs, letters and e-mails from insurance companies (and copies of insurance claims you have filed related to your accident).
Do not hold back any relevant documents or information about the accident, even if you are worried that it will hurt your case or is embarrassing.
Even if you’ve not hired an Alpharetta auto accident lawyer at Singleton Law Firm, attorney-client privilege protects your first meeting. Not to mention that withholding information that hurts your case will come back to haunt you after hiring auto accident lawyer, Alpharetta.
For example, your attorney may offer to represent you depending on the information you have provided, but if the information is incomplete, eventually the truth will come out, possibly, after you and your lawyer have spent many hours preparing your case (and thousands of dollars on court costs and expert witnesses).
If An Attorney Does Not Take Your Case
If a lawyer declines to take your case, it does not mean it is a weak one. Attorneys may turn down cases for various reasons, including:
- potential conflicts of interest
- the workload of the attorney
- the scope of your lawsuit goes beyond the skills and experience of the attorney, and
- the firm of an attorney may lack the financial resources to try your case, though it’s potential.
If An Attorney Agrees to Take Your Case
Ask about potential outcomes if the attorney agrees to represent you. However, keep in mind that an Alpharetta auto accident lawyer will not be able to predict accurately your chances of success and the damages award you can expect.
There are very many unknowns and variables, including the unpredictability of personal injury lawsuits.
Deciding to Hire An Attorney
Whether the lawyer represents you is your decision as much as it’s the lawyer’s decision as well. You should find an auto accident lawyer, Alpharetta who you can trust, and feel quite comfortable with. Furthermore, you need to ensure your lawyer will represent your legal interests capably and effectively.
If you choose to hire an attorney, you’ll have to sign a representation agreement, fee agreement, or some document officially establishing the lawyer as your legal representative. In addition, you may need to sign some other documents, such as medical releases, that’ll allow your lawyer to access your medical records on your behalf.
Hiring Auto Accident Lawyer
Hiring Auto Accident lawyer is not easy, but you can contact Singleton Law Firm to find the best attorney who will fight aggressively for your rights and compensation. Call us today at (770) 889 6010 or fill out our contact form to schedule a FREE, NO-OBLIGATION consultation.
Hiring Auto Accident Lawyer
Here at Singleton Law firm, our legal team fully understand that quick investigation of the crash scene is important. We also know that the trucking firm will dispatch their teams of investigators immediately. Therefore, as a victim, one requires experienced investigators who have enough skills and competency in documenting favorable evidence. We have a team of qualified investigators who regularly accident scenes, and document any physical evidence. Our investigators are also responsible for searching eyewitnesses, yaw marks, skid marks, gouge marks, accident debris, and gas, oil, & radiator fluid stains which can disappear fast after an accident. For more information contact Singleton Law Office LLC.
- Drivers Owe A Duty Of Care-Neglegent Accident LawyerSeptember 19, 2019 - 6:14 pm
- Alpharetta Personal Injury Claims ListSeptember 13, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Inadequate Building Security in Premises Liability CasesSeptember 12, 2019 - 3:15 pm
- Establishing Liability in a Taxicab Accident, AlpharettaAugust 29, 2019 - 2:09 pm
- Paying a Back Injury LawyerAugust 14, 2019 - 2:19 pm
- Filing a Passenger Injury ClaimAugust 7, 2019 - 5:13 pm
- Negligent Driver Accident LawyerJuly 31, 2019 - 9:14 pm
- How To Ensure Road SafetyJuly 24, 2019 - 2:53 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010