More often than not, daycare negligence remains unnoticed until it is far too late. Federal as well as State laws exist that propose standards that facilities must follow. These standards are inclusive of the removal of known dangers, the maintaining of proper emergency care-giving items, and adequate oversight. It is highly important that you contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Contact Singleton Law Firm at 1-770-886-6010 or submit a free online case evaluation
No one is more susceptible compared to our kids. For this reason it is important that day care professionals act carefully at all times and keep small children safe and sound. The absence of supervision is considered the single greatest explanation for child care personal injuries. Frequently the supervision on its own is without a doubt a result of inappropriate staffing. If there’s not an adequate amount of adults watching a group of children, than its a lot more probable that 1 of the kids could possibly get into trouble and inadvertently harm themselves. You can reach The Singleton Law Firm at 1-770-886-6010 or submit a free online case evaluation. The initial consultation is FREE of charge.
There are various types of behaviors that can be considered as daycare abuse or negligence, including:
Failure to attend to the dietary needs of a child, Failure to supervise a child properly, Failure to provide children with safe premises, Accidents That Can Occur At Daycare Facilities, Accidents that involve other children and much more. Personal injury lawyers at Singleton will help in collecting the evidence needed to receive compensation.
- Get a Premises Liability AttorneyOctober 9, 2019 - 3:26 pm
- Rollover accidents and head-on collisionsOctober 3, 2019 - 2:11 pm
- Hiring an Alpharetta car Accident AttorneyOctober 2, 2019 - 3:19 pm
- Alpharetta Whiplash Compensation ClaimSeptember 24, 2019 - 3:09 pm
- Drivers Owe A Duty Of Care-Neglegent Accident LawyerSeptember 19, 2019 - 6:14 pm
- Alpharetta Personal Injury Claims ListSeptember 13, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Inadequate Building Security in Premises Liability CasesSeptember 12, 2019 - 3:15 pm
- Establishing Liability in a Taxicab Accident, AlpharettaAugust 29, 2019 - 2:09 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010