Here at Singleton Law firm, our legal team fully understand that quick investigation of the crash scene is important. We also know that the trucking firm will dispatch their teams of investigators immediately. Therefore, as a victim, one requires experienced investigators who have enough skills and competency in documenting favorable evidence. We have a team of qualified investigators who regularly accident scenes, and document any physical evidence. Our investigators are also responsible for searching eyewitnesses, yaw marks, skid marks, gouge marks, accident debris, and gas, oil, & radiator fluid stains which can disappear fast after an accident. For more information contact Singleton Law Office LLC.
As Atlanta’s accident attorneys, the Singleton Law firm recommends truck accident victims to seek legal help. If you have ever been in an accident, it is advisable to not wait. We know the events surrounding accidents occur very swiftly. Instead of worrying about the legal issues yourself, a better choice is to let expert truck accident attorneys handle the matter. Speak to Singleton Law Firm’s Alpharetta truck accident’s attorneys on 770-889-6010 to get your hands on the best truck accident attorneys.
- Recovering Money from an Uninsured MotoristMay 22, 2019 - 5:37 pm
- Steps to Take When Filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit, ApharettaMay 17, 2019 - 3:36 pm
- Semi Trucks Accident LawyerMay 13, 2019 - 11:51 pm
- Signs Of Daycare NegligenceMay 9, 2019 - 6:21 pm
- Need a Daycare Negligence Lawyer?May 6, 2019 - 5:02 pm
- Alpharetta Motorcycle Accident LawyersApril 30, 2019 - 9:08 pm
- Brain Injuries Can Be Emotionally FrustratingApril 24, 2019 - 1:32 pm
- Let Us Help You with Semi Truck accident ClaimApril 19, 2019 - 1:56 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010