Personal injury involves more than physical injury claims. You can be compensated for any life-altering effects of the accident. Make sure you get the best representation possible. Call Singleton Law Firm today for your free consultation.
There are time limits for filing a personal injury lawsuit. That’s why it is important to seek legal advice as soon as your injury happens so that we lawyer can start your case right away. Contact Singleton Law Firm today.
Finding the right personal injury attorney for you means finding one whose services you can afford. Have been ever involved in a personal injury case? Was the compensation satisfactory? Contact Singleton Law Firm today. We can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Meeting With An Alpharetta Personal Injury Attorney
Are you planning for your first meeting with an Alpharetta personal injury attorney after an accident? Your lawyer will first find out what happened to you or your loved one. Simultaneously, he or she may get various pieces of information from you.
The underlying circumstances that led to your injuries will determine the length of your initial interview with an Alpharetta personal injury attorney. The first meeting probably will not take long in rather straightforward cases such as auto accidents, especially if you come prepared.
The initial meeting will usually take longer in more complex cases such as injuries from defective products or medical malpractice.
How Consultations Work
First, our Alpharetta personal injury attorney will ask you to describe everything about your accident. He or she will listen to you carefully. The lawyer may ask some questions about it. Attorneys often ask questions after you have told them everything.
It may prove difficult to hear some of these questions, let alone answer. However, our Alpharetta personal injury attorney can help you find the best solution for your case if you provide the answers to the questions.
The lawyer will gather various pieces of information relating to your injury or accident, including medical treatment facts, potential witnesses, others involved in the accident, and more. Also, the attorney will likely discuss the practical aspects of your personal injury case such as different types of legal fees, the kinds of costs you can expect, and a representation agreement.
What To Bring To Your First Meeting With A Personal Injury Lawyer
It is imperative to collect all documents relating to your accident and injury before meeting an Alpharetta personal injury attorney at the Singleton Law Firm, LLC for the first time after you have been injured. Place them in a large envelope or a folder.
Use the following checklist as a guideline to remind you of the documents and other relevant information to take with you to your attorney, if applicable to your case
- Copies of any written statements
- Accident report
- Medical bills
- Disability or medical insurance coverage certificate or policy
- Your renter’s or homeowner’s policy, along with the coverage certificate or declarations page
- Other policies, including major hospitalization, medical, veterans insurance
- Your car insurance policy (if you were injured in an auto accident) along with the “coverage certificate” or “declarations” page that specifies the kinds of coverage you purchased and the policy limits
- All the correspondence that any insurer has sent you about your injuries or the accident
- Receipts for all the things you’ve had to fix because of the accident
- Receipts for all the things you’ve had to purchase because of your injury
- Names and addresses of witnesses to the accident
- Names and addresses of all parties involved in the accident
- Name and address of the ambulance service
- Names and business addresses of all doctors who’ve examined you
- Dates they admitted you to the hospital and the emergency room
- Name and address of the emergency room where paramedics initially took you
- Dates you missed work due to the accident
- Names and addresses of the chiropractors you’ve consulted
- List of people you’ve talked to about your injuries or the accident
- Names and telephone numbers of all insurance adjusters you’ve talked to
Get a Free Consultation
Personal injury lawsuits are often complex affairs. They demand a detailed knowledge of negligence law. Furthermore, they involve meticulous evidence gathering and expert witnesses. Therefore, it is important for the injury victim to find an Alpharetta personal injury attorney who is experienced in his or her specific accident case.
If you or your loved one has been injured in an accident, contact our Alpharetta personal injury attorneys at the Singleton Law Firm, LLC for a free consultation. Call us today at (770) 889 6010 or fill out our information request form.
After A car accident there are many questions. Who is to blame? Who pays for the damage to my vehicle? Who will pay for my doctor’s visits? Singleton Law Firm can help. Contact us today.
Car Accident Attorney Georgia
Automobiles can cause grave accidents leading to serious injuries. A large percentage of auto accidents are caused by negligence and recklessness of drivers. Some are due to intoxication or drug influenced drivers. A number are caused by poorly designed roads and improper traffic signals. It can also be caused by a defective vehicle or tire. Hiring a car accident attorney Georgia can help you maneuver through the process if you have been a victim of one of these types of accidents.
In times of auto accidents, it is important to know how to react in order to protect your rights and to make sure that you do not commit errors that can end up costing you a lot of money. There are certain measures that you should take to keep in control with the situation. When involved in an auto accident, do not leave the premises because it is against the law and it will be difficult to pinpoint who is to be held liable for the accident. Get medical care right away. If there are police on the scene, make an official report to help protect your legal rights in the future. In addition, you can also write down important details such as the names, phone numbers, license plate numbers and addresses of the persons involved or who has witnessed the accident. If possible, you can take pictures of the auto accident scene. Never discuss the accident with anybody other than your auto accident lawyers.
In today’s fast paced world auto accidents occur too frequently. The consequence varies. Majority results are minor property claims. Some car accidents result in substantial property damage, serious personal injury or death. The instantaneous aftermath of a serious auto accident are simply overwhelmed by the barrage of telephone calls, insurance paperwork, accident reports, treatment costs, medical bills, paperwork and other correspondence that are received immediately after an auto accident. It is almost unworkable for someone who has been severely injured and in the process of recovering to delve into this mass of paperwork, procedures and deadlines. Most of the time, while victims are under treatment for their injuries, the insurance companies are trying to mitigate their damages through personal injury payout or auto accident settlement. As a result of these instantaneous aftermaths, car accident victims do not receive reasonable compensation to which they are entitled.
Personal injuries can range from minor to critical state. As a result, this involves hospitalization, therapy, ongoing medical visits and loss of income. These things can be recovered through the assistance of skilled car accident attorney Georgia. Insurance companies usually defend accident cases. Their goal is to make and accumulate as much money as possible. On the other hand, an experienced auto accident lawyer uses his knowledge and expertise for the client’s advantage. Auto accident lawyers are the most credible persons to advise you of your legal rights and options and defend you in your legal battles. You should get the services of an car accident attorney Georgia early on in order to receive the compensation you are due.
Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means that our fees are paid on a percentage of the legal settlement only if you win and recover money.
Contact us today to get in touch with a Georgia wrongful death attorney at the Singleton Law Firm. You can reach us at 770-889-6010
The highest level of representation you can get! With the Singleton Law Firm you get all of this and more. We pride ourselves on treating clients like we would want to be treated. Honesty, integrity and results are the hallmarks of our practice!
- Get a Premises Liability AttorneyOctober 9, 2019 - 3:26 pm
- Rollover accidents and head-on collisionsOctober 3, 2019 - 2:11 pm
- Hiring an Alpharetta car Accident AttorneyOctober 2, 2019 - 3:19 pm
- Alpharetta Whiplash Compensation ClaimSeptember 24, 2019 - 3:09 pm
- Drivers Owe A Duty Of Care-Neglegent Accident LawyerSeptember 19, 2019 - 6:14 pm
- Alpharetta Personal Injury Claims ListSeptember 13, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Inadequate Building Security in Premises Liability CasesSeptember 12, 2019 - 3:15 pm
- Establishing Liability in a Taxicab Accident, AlpharettaAugust 29, 2019 - 2:09 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010