As a customer, you are entitled to safety from harm while on the property of the store and the law protects you if you should become injured due to the store’s negligence. This entitlement includes injuries sustained throughout the property, in the parking lot, restrooms, dressing rooms, aisles, checkout line and at entry and exit points.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Slip-and-fall-20.jpg 333 500 Alpahretta Lawyer https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-09-01 09:00:122015-08-28 12:48:04Were You Injured In A Store?
- Why a Personal Injury Attorney May Not Take Your CaseFebruary 19, 2020 - 2:51 pm
- Investigating the Bus Accident ClaimFebruary 12, 2020 - 2:03 pm
- Bad Weather- Common Causes Of Semi-Truck AccidentsFebruary 5, 2020 - 4:27 pm
- Have You Been Injured Because of Drunk Driver NegligenceJanuary 30, 2020 - 2:36 pm
- Car Accident Settlement AlpharettaJanuary 24, 2020 - 5:12 am
- Causes Of Tractor-Trailer AccidentsJanuary 22, 2020 - 2:38 pm
- Let Singleton Law Firm Fight For You!January 15, 2020 - 2:06 pm
- How To Prove NegligenceJanuary 8, 2020 - 2:38 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010