As a customer, you are entitled to safety from harm while on the property of the store and the law protects you if you should become injured due to the store’s negligence. This entitlement includes injuries sustained throughout the property, in the parking lot, restrooms, dressing rooms, aisles, checkout line and at entry and exit points.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Slip-and-fall-20.jpg 333 500 Alpahretta Lawyer https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-09-01 09:00:122015-08-28 12:48:04Were You Injured In A Store?
- How Do I Conduct A Thorough Investigation After A Bus Accident?August 5, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Qualities To Look For In An Automobile Accident LawyerJuly 29, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Long Term, Short Term, And Prospective MemoryJuly 22, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Recovering Lost Wages After A Spine InjuriesJuly 15, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- After a Car Fire AccidentJuly 8, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Reporting Car AccidentsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:20 pm
- Examples Of Premises Liability Cases #1June 25, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Construction Vehicles Create Risks For Motorists and PedestriansJune 17, 2020 - 11:13 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010