As a customer, you are entitled to safety from harm while on the property of the store and the law protects you if you should become injured due to the store’s negligence. This entitlement includes injuries sustained throughout the property, in the parking lot, restrooms, dressing rooms, aisles, checkout line and at entry and exit points.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Slip-and-fall-20.jpg 333 500 Alpahretta Lawyer http://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-09-01 09:00:122015-08-28 12:48:04Were You Injured In A Store?
- Do Not Suffer the Consequences on Your OwnOctober 30, 2019 - 5:28 pm
- What Is The Potential Settlement Offer?October 23, 2019 - 4:25 pm
- Alpharetta Bus Accident AttorneyOctober 23, 2019 - 3:33 am
- Be Careful of What You Say & Do After a Car AccidentOctober 16, 2019 - 2:03 pm
- Get a Premises Liability AttorneyOctober 9, 2019 - 3:26 pm
- Rollover accidents and head-on collisionsOctober 3, 2019 - 2:11 pm
- Hiring an Alpharetta car Accident AttorneyOctober 2, 2019 - 3:19 pm
- Alpharetta Whiplash Compensation ClaimSeptember 24, 2019 - 3:09 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010