One can only bring a lawsuit for negligence if they can establish all four of the required elements. If any one of the elements is missing, then there is no negligence from a legal standpoint, and a lawsuit cannot be sustained. These elements are: Duty, Breach, Causation and Damages.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Personal-injury-lawyer.jpg 128 513 Alpahretta Lawyer http://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-05-26 08:30:162015-05-23 13:52:40What is Negligence?
- Be Careful of What You Say & Do After a Car AccidentOctober 16, 2019 - 2:03 pm
- Get a Premises Liability AttorneyOctober 9, 2019 - 3:26 pm
- Rollover accidents and head-on collisionsOctober 3, 2019 - 2:11 pm
- Hiring an Alpharetta car Accident AttorneyOctober 2, 2019 - 3:19 pm
- Alpharetta Whiplash Compensation ClaimSeptember 24, 2019 - 3:09 pm
- Drivers Owe A Duty Of Care-Neglegent Accident LawyerSeptember 19, 2019 - 6:14 pm
- Alpharetta Personal Injury Claims ListSeptember 13, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Inadequate Building Security in Premises Liability CasesSeptember 12, 2019 - 3:15 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010