One can only bring a lawsuit for negligence if they can establish all four of the required elements. If any one of the elements is missing, then there is no negligence from a legal standpoint, and a lawsuit cannot be sustained. These elements are: Duty, Breach, Causation and Damages.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Personal-injury-lawyer.jpg 128 513 Alpahretta Lawyer https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-05-26 08:30:162015-05-23 13:52:40What is Negligence?
- How Do I Conduct A Thorough Investigation After A Bus Accident?August 5, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Qualities To Look For In An Automobile Accident LawyerJuly 29, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Long Term, Short Term, And Prospective MemoryJuly 22, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Recovering Lost Wages After A Spine InjuriesJuly 15, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- After a Car Fire AccidentJuly 8, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Reporting Car AccidentsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:20 pm
- Examples Of Premises Liability Cases #1June 25, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Construction Vehicles Create Risks For Motorists and PedestriansJune 17, 2020 - 11:13 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010