One can only bring a lawsuit for negligence if they can establish all four of the required elements. If any one of the elements is missing, then there is no negligence from a legal standpoint, and a lawsuit cannot be sustained. These elements are: Duty, Breach, Causation and Damages.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Personal-injury-lawyer.jpg 128 513 Alpahretta Lawyer https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-05-26 08:30:162015-05-23 13:52:40What is Negligence?
- Recovering Lost WagesMay 20, 2020 - 11:11 pm
- The Economic Reality of Pursuing the CaseMay 14, 2020 - 4:09 pm
- What To Do If Injured In The Car Of Someone Else Tip #1May 7, 2020 - 2:27 pm
- Are You Looking For A Legal Experts?April 29, 2020 - 8:15 pm
- Potential Legal Claims for Construction Vehicle AccidentApril 22, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Spine Injury Attorney AlpharettaApril 17, 2020 - 1:44 am
- Injuries and Damages Caused By Construction VehiclesApril 8, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- How Is The Lawsuit Process For A Bus Accident?April 1, 2020 - 3:00 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010