Personal injury law refers to the legal treatments and defenses involved in civil lawsuits brought as an outcome of wrongful conduct. In reality, the word “tort” Based on Wikipedia A tort, in common law jurisdictions, is a civil wrong that unfairly causes someone else to suffer loss or harm resulting in legal liability for the person who commits the tortious act, In contrast to criminal law, a tort action does not involve the government prosecuting the wrongdoer. Rather, these situations involve a private plaintiff in search of compensation normally cash for the harm brought on by the defendant’s actions.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Injury_attorney-1.jpg 260 461 Alpahretta Lawyer https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-05-26 08:00:382015-08-31 11:53:42What is Personal Injury Law?
- After a Car Fire AccidentJuly 8, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Reporting Car AccidentsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:20 pm
- Examples Of Premises Liability Cases #1June 25, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Construction Vehicles Create Risks For Motorists and PedestriansJune 17, 2020 - 11:13 pm
- The Claims Process for Whiplash InjuryJune 10, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Why Seek Legal Action?June 3, 2020 - 4:19 pm
- A Spinal Cord Injury And Protecting Your FamilyMay 27, 2020 - 10:15 pm
- Recovering Lost WagesMay 20, 2020 - 11:11 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010