Personal injury law refers to the legal treatments and defenses involved in civil lawsuits brought as an outcome of wrongful conduct. In reality, the word “tort” Based on Wikipedia A tort, in common law jurisdictions, is a civil wrong that unfairly causes someone else to suffer loss or harm resulting in legal liability for the person who commits the tortious act, In contrast to criminal law, a tort action does not involve the government prosecuting the wrongdoer. Rather, these situations involve a private plaintiff in search of compensation normally cash for the harm brought on by the defendant’s actions.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Injury_attorney-1.jpg 260 461 Alpahretta Lawyer http://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-05-26 08:00:382015-08-31 11:53:42What is Personal Injury Law?
- Do I Trust The Attorney?November 27, 2019 - 2:15 pm
- Drunk Driver Negligence AlpharettaNovember 24, 2019 - 11:31 pm
- Do Not Suffer the Consequences on Your OwnOctober 30, 2019 - 5:28 pm
- What Is The Potential Settlement Offer?October 23, 2019 - 4:25 pm
- Alpharetta Bus Accident AttorneyOctober 23, 2019 - 3:33 am
- Be Careful of What You Say & Do After a Car AccidentOctober 16, 2019 - 2:03 pm
- Get a Premises Liability AttorneyOctober 9, 2019 - 3:26 pm
- Rollover accidents and head-on collisionsOctober 3, 2019 - 2:11 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010