While some torts are also crimes punishable with imprisonment, the primary aim of tort law is to provide relief for the damages incurred and deter others from committing the same harms. The injured person may sue for an injunction to prevent the continuation of the tortious conduct or for monetary damages.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1280px-190_Atlanta_GA-80.jpg 394 525 Alpahretta Lawyer http://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-06-30 08:30:522015-06-29 08:27:37What Is "Tort" Law?
- First Steps to Deal With a Dog BiteDecember 11, 2019 - 3:45 pm
- Consult an Alpharetta personal injury claims attorneyDecember 4, 2019 - 2:14 pm
- Do I Trust The Attorney?November 27, 2019 - 2:15 pm
- Drunk Driver Negligence AlpharettaNovember 24, 2019 - 11:31 pm
- Do Not Suffer the Consequences on Your OwnOctober 30, 2019 - 5:28 pm
- What Is The Potential Settlement Offer?October 23, 2019 - 4:25 pm
- Alpharetta Bus Accident AttorneyOctober 23, 2019 - 3:33 am
- Be Careful of What You Say & Do After a Car AccidentOctober 16, 2019 - 2:03 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010