While some torts are also crimes punishable with imprisonment, the primary aim of tort law is to provide relief for the damages incurred and deter others from committing the same harms. The injured person may sue for an injunction to prevent the continuation of the tortious conduct or for monetary damages.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1280px-190_Atlanta_GA-80.jpg 394 525 Alpahretta Lawyer http://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-06-30 08:30:522015-06-29 08:27:37What Is "Tort" Law?
- Be Careful of What You Say & Do After a Car AccidentOctober 16, 2019 - 2:03 pm
- Get a Premises Liability AttorneyOctober 9, 2019 - 3:26 pm
- Rollover accidents and head-on collisionsOctober 3, 2019 - 2:11 pm
- Hiring an Alpharetta car Accident AttorneyOctober 2, 2019 - 3:19 pm
- Alpharetta Whiplash Compensation ClaimSeptember 24, 2019 - 3:09 pm
- Drivers Owe A Duty Of Care-Neglegent Accident LawyerSeptember 19, 2019 - 6:14 pm
- Alpharetta Personal Injury Claims ListSeptember 13, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Inadequate Building Security in Premises Liability CasesSeptember 12, 2019 - 3:15 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010