While some torts are also crimes punishable with imprisonment, the primary aim of tort law is to provide relief for the damages incurred and deter others from committing the same harms. The injured person may sue for an injunction to prevent the continuation of the tortious conduct or for monetary damages.
https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1280px-190_Atlanta_GA-80.jpg 394 525 Alpahretta Lawyer https://alpharettainjurylawyerga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alpharetta-injury-lawyer-1.png Alpahretta Lawyer2015-06-30 08:30:522015-06-29 08:27:37What Is “Tort” Law?
- How Do I Conduct A Thorough Investigation After A Bus Accident?August 5, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Qualities To Look For In An Automobile Accident LawyerJuly 29, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Long Term, Short Term, And Prospective MemoryJuly 22, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Recovering Lost Wages After A Spine InjuriesJuly 15, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- After a Car Fire AccidentJuly 8, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Reporting Car AccidentsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:20 pm
- Examples Of Premises Liability Cases #1June 25, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Construction Vehicles Create Risks For Motorists and PedestriansJune 17, 2020 - 11:13 pm
Singleton Law Firm, LLC
236 North Main St., Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 770.889.6010